lunes, 23 de marzo de 2020

ANSWERS SENTENCES 2nd term

Sentences 2nd Term
1.TU HERMANO  ESCRIBIÓ  UN PRECIOSO POEMA-past simple
your brother wrote a beautiful poem
your brother didn´t write a beautiful poem
Did your brother write a beautiful poem?
2. ELLA ME DIO UN BESO-past simple
she kissed me she 
She didn´t kiss me
Did she kiss me?
3. YO LO VI EN EL PARQUE-past simple
I saw him in the park
I didn´t see him in the park
Did I see him in the park?
4. A MÍ  ME GUSTA ÉL-present simple
I like him
I don´t like him
Do I like him?
5.A TI  TE GUSTA ELLA-present simple
you like her
you don´t like her
Do you like her?
6. ELLOS  VEN LA TELE POR LA NOCHE-present simple
they watch TV in the evening
they don´t watch TV in the evening
do they watch  TV in the evening?
7. ELLA  ESTUDIA POR LA MAÑANA-present simple
She studies in the morning
She doesn´t study in the morning
Does she study in the morning?
8. HELEN  ESTÁ HACIENDO SUS DEBERES AHORA-present continuos
Helen is doing her homework now
Helen isn´t doing her homework now
Is Helen doing her homework now?
9. VOSOTRAS  QUERÉIS UNA MANZANA-present simple
you want an apple
you don´t want an apple
Do you want an apple?
10. ELLOS ESTUDIAN MUCHO-present simple
they study a lot
They don´t study a lot
Do they study a lot?
YO VOY A HACER UN PASTEL- future going to
I´m going to make a cake
I´m not going to make a cake
am I going to make a cake?

ELLA VA A ORDENAR SU HABITACIÓN-future going to
She is going to tidy her bedroom
She isn´t going to tidy her bedroom
Is She going to tidy her bedroom?

PRONÓSTICO

tiempo Cangas